At the workshops and lessons in kindness, young festivalgoers will
create gifts for their loved ones, get acquainted with Easter traditions and prepare Easter treats, as well
as learn all about seasonal planting.
Design and decoration in eco-style.
- Eco-folder for drawing
- Cake Stand
- Decorative Compositions
Spring Crafts Workshop
- Make notebooks, pencil cases, and folders with your own hands
- Home flowerbed
- Garden decor
- Fragrant herbs for tea
- Markers for home plantings
Easter Recipe Houses
Traditional treats and holiday decorations.
- Cottage cheese Easter cake with white raisins
- Chocolate cake with candied fruits
- Easter gingerbread
- Easter breakfast Ideas
- Cake recipes: from simple to complex
- ‘Nedoslov’ Inclusive theater
- Program from charitable foundations
Creative and culinary workshops, lively theatrical productions, and
musical performances, as well as outdoor activities await festivalgoers.
Easter Window Displays
We study the history and traditions behind Easter window decorations of the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Antique and watch salons
- Perfume boutiques
Draw Easter-themed pictures.
- Easter cake still lifes
- Easter scenes in artists’ works
- Easter greeting cards
Prepared from traditional recipes.
- Royal Easter Cake
- Colored Easter Eggs
- Easter Cookies
We learn to cook with the older generation.
- Sweet cake with candied fruits
- Fragrant cheesecakes
- Crusty pies
We get acquainted with carpentry and make wooden crafts.
- Wooden dishes
Easter Theatrical Program.
- ‘Inclusion’ Theater
- ‘Mimicry and Gesture’ Theater
- MIRT Theater-studio
- Puppet shows